How do I transfer my membership from one Chapter to another?
All individual membership changes should be made through Corporate Elfun offices by contacting Cathy Pavlowski though Outlook.
How do I update my Member Profile?
- go to www.elfun.org
- select Membership
- select My Profile
- select edit my personal Profile
- scroll down to the Professional section, ‘Click to update’
- enter new Business address information (if necessary, save changes
- scroll down to Miscellaneous section, ‘Click to update’
- select new Chapter from the drop down menu, save changes
Who do I contact if I have a suggestion for my Chapter?
From the Elfun home page, select Chapters, click on Wisconsin, select Milwaukee
From the Milwaukee Chapter site select ‘Officers’
Contact any of the Officers listed
How do I become more involved in my Chapter?
Contact any Chapter Officer! See previous question to locate Chapter Officers.
What happens if I am laid off, but want to keep my Elfun membership?
If you have been laid off and want to stay involved in Elfun, especially for networking purposes, the Elfun Bylaws do allow this with the following conditions…
- you must be an Elfun member in good standing at the time of the layoff
- you must have at least 10 years of service with GE
- you will continue your membership with a designation of ‘Associate Elfun’
- you will not be eligible for Elfun health benefits when you reach retirement age